I. You can apply for a visa to Viet Nam:
1. Apply in person at the Embassy of Viet Nam, St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo
2. Apply by mail to the Embassy of Viet Nam and receive visa at the Embassy.
* Please note that the Embassy cannot issue the visas if we haven't received the approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department.
II. Processing time
Standard: 03 - 05 business days (after all required documents are submitted).
Expedite service: 24-hour processing time (additional fee is required). Kindly put an Expedite service or URGENT note/label on your envelope or in your application package for easier processing.
III. Other important notices
* Upon receiving your visa issued by the Embassy, kindly double checks all personal information printed on your visa. In case of inaccurate personal information, please contact the Embassy immediately for correction or adjustments (fees may be applied for amendments of visas due to applicants' inadvertent errors).
* The cost for visa includes visa approval fee, processing and handling fee and expedite service (if required). Visa fees vary depending on type of visa, duration of stay and type of service (standard or expedite). Please contact the Consular Division for further information.
* Duration of stay: visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
* Online visa: As the Embassy cannot confirm the reliability of online visa services offered by many companies on the Internet, it is strongly recommended that travelers obtain suitable visas prior to their trip to Viet Nam. There have been reported cases of fraudulence and personal data theft when applying for online visa and cases of entry refusal on arrival when these types of online visas are applied through un-recognized websites with no connection to the Embassy. The Embassy cannot verify the validity of such visas and cannot provide assistance to travelers in case they are refused of entry while using these types of visas. In order to avoid any risk of personal data theft or losses through fraudulent use of credit/debit cards, travelers are strongly recommended not to provide personal information on untrusted websites.
* The Embassy reserves the right to request further information and documentation from applicants and to deny approval for any visa application without necessarily providing explanation for visa denial.
* Business hours: 09:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M from Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The Embassy is closed during Vietnam and Norway Holidays
* For more information, please contact the Consular Division of the Embassy:
- Visiting Address: St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo.
- Telephone: +47.2220.3300
- Email: email@example.com