The documents need to be legalized in order to use them in Vietnam. Applications should have:
1. Application for legalization of documents (click here Legalization_form.pdf to download) or cover letter states what you need to do for your documents.
2. Photocopy of requester's ID.
3. Request documents must be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (7. juniplassen 1 / Victoria Terrasse 7, 0251 Oslo) before sending to the Embassy for legalization. https://www.regjeringen.no/en/dokumenter/legalisation-mfa/id752911/
4. Make one photocopy of original for the Embassy record.
5. Processing Time:
• Regular processing requires 03 - 05 working days.
• Rush service requires 01 working days after the date of documents receipt.
- All documents in foreign languages in the application must be translated into Vietnamese or English according to regulations. The Embassy can translate and certifies translations of civil status papers, personal identity and other common ones. The Embassy does not translate the professional technical documents.
* Fee: please contact the Consular Division of the Embassy
- Visiting Address: St. Olavs Gate 21C, 0165 Oslo.
- Telephone: +47.2220.3300
- Email: email@example.com